Honeywell TP972A2002 Pneumatic Thermostat
Direct Acting Heating, Reverse Acting Cooling
Two-pipe, one- or two-temperature, pneumatic thermostat provides proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating & air conditioning systems.
Replacement kits available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic thermostats.
• Durable TP970 Series Thermostat. Pilot operated for high capacity.
• Two-temperature energy conservation model available.
• Adapter plate in Convertastat™ kits covers existing thermostat wall mark.
• Backplate has molded air connections-no separate fittings needed.
• Universal locking cover with satin chrome finish and horizontal, vertical, or blank window options with Tradeline model-other covers available.
|Description ||Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting Heating, Reverse Acting Cooling |
|Application ||Wall Thermostat, Heat/Cool Operation |
|Action ||Direct Acting Heating, Reverse Acting Cooling |
|Setpoint Temperature Range (F) ||59 F to 90 F |
|Changeover Pressure (psi) ||Heat 18 psi, Cool 13 psi |
|Changeover Pressure (kPa) ||Heat 124 kPa, Cool 90 kPa |
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi) ||25 psi |
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa) ||170 kPa |
|Operating Temperature Range (F) ||100 F maximum |
|Storage Temperature (F) ||150 F maximum |
|Storage Temperature (C) ||66 C maximum |
|Throttling Range (F) ||2 F to 10 F |
|Throttling Range (C) ||1 C to 5 C |
|Airflow Usage ||0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s) |
|Dimensions (in.) ||3 1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1 5/8 in. deep |
|Dimensions (mm) ||83 mm high x 51 mm wide x 41 mm deep |
|Includes ||Order Cover Separately|